Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I really should read questions better before I answer them.

I was in my workout pants and "fat jeans" pretty quickly, but it was probably 6-8 weeks before I was back in my regular jeans. I breast feed and my son had severe dairy and soy allergies, so I lost weight pretty quickly. Within 6 months I was 10lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight. I regained it and then some when breast feeding slowed down and I went back to my regular diet.

I had to buy new bras around the end of my 1st trimester and beginning of my 2nd. I was wearing my looser jeans and had to buy maternity ones at about 20 weeks. I'm 32 weeks now and still fine in my yoga pants, longer t-shirts, empire-waist dresses and pajamas.

This is my first so I won't know how long it will take me to get back into my regular clothes for awhile yet!

I never went back into my "regular Clothes", after an emergency C-section and a small baby with food and reflux issues, I never lost all of the weight. Now Pregnant with number 2 it's just continuing to pack on. I'm going to be more serious about my post baby health this time around. Chasing after 2 small children needs some serious stamina.
    Natacha - mother to Geneva Simone and Marlena Carys
    a site that surveys people with the same name.

Current Favs:
    Boys: Archer Sloan or Merrick
    Girls: Indira Maren or Sloan

Sorry, I forgot to mention that studies show most women have 5-10 lbs weight gain post pregnancy (and with each subsequent pregnancy) that is very difficult to lose.
    Natacha - mother to Geneva Simone and Marlena Carys
    a site that surveys people with the same name.

Current Favs:
    Boys: Archer Sloan or Merrick
    Girls: Indira Maren or Sloan

Hardly any of my clothes fits now, only my babydoll and maxi dresses, and some jumpers, and of course capes and cardis. I actually managed to squeeze into my skinny jeans until two weeks ago, but it was not comfortable with the baby in there. I love buying maternity clothes, though, so much fun!

I was 7 stone before I got pregnant, now I'm 8.5 (24 weeks). All on the tummy and boobs though. And it's my first baby.