Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Also, you guys are funny. Some of the things she comes up with, if I heard from anyone else, I'd just laugh and ignore, but when it's coming from MOM, it takes on a much stronger air of credibility.

Alex, maybe you should start a thread for stuff your mom says. I'd subscribe. Seriously, PREY? I LOLed big time.

Please, buy your child all the owl, fox, puppy, and monster hats you can afford. They are beyond adorable.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Oh, want another good one? In birth class, we were learning about all the things that might be done to the baby soon after birth, like eye ointment, PKU testing, and circumcision. My mom felt the need to announce to the class that neither my father or stepfather was circumcised. I, for one, had absolutely no desire to know this information, and I'm willing to bet no one else there did either.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfualex View Post
    Oh, want another good one? In birth class, we were learning about all the things that might be done to the baby soon after birth, like eye ointment, PKU testing, and circumcision. My mom felt the need to announce to the class that neither my father or stepfather was circumcised. I, for one, had absolutely no desire to know this information, and I'm willing to bet no one else there did either.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I imagine some major facepalming followed on your part. Thanks for the information, Mom!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfualex View Post
    My thoughts are that if a baby's cute and a puppy's cute, a baby dressed as a puppy is doubly cute. My mom didn't like it because she doesn't like the idea of dressing him to look like prey.
    Puppies aren't "prey", unless you happen to know of a local puppy bow-hunting association. Get the hat; it sounds cute. I have a hat that's like a panda and I have never felt endangered because of it. You can also get mittens that are designed like paws for winter.
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.