Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Beta blockers are extensively used in pregnancy and are completely safe. It's the first-line treatment for bad gestational hypertension, and many women are on the for other reasons too.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Wishing you all the best, I hope that as time goes by you feel less anxiety. Do you love names like we do? It is a great hobby for the name enthusiast.

I have no experience to add like the others, but I just wanted to comment and wish you well. It's obviously not easy going through all that you currently are, and even more so if you are alone, so I'm truly glad you decided to write about it here. <3
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine

I have Graves disease which is an auto-immune disease which affects the thyroid gland, causing me to fluctuate from being hyperthyroid to hypothyroid.
    The MAIN symptom has always been heart palpitations for me, and unfortunately thyroid problems go hand in hand with anxiety problems.

I am now 23 weeks pregnant with my first child - and the heart palpitations have worsened. I have been told this is completely normal for somebody with thyroid issues. I have also been experiencing breathlessness since pregnancy and noticing myself becoming exerted more easily - again, my endocrinologist assured me this is normal.

It sounds like you're in safe hands, and Drs know what is safe to use in pregnancy - my medication was all changed over to more pregnancy-safe drugs once I found out I was expecting, but I still have to take quite a lot of them - I know it can be scary, but they wouldn't prescribe anything in pregnancy if it wasn't necessary for both yours and babies wellbeing.

I hope the medication will help to calm things down for you soon.
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

I feel for you. I had some pretty severe anxiety problems a few years ago when I was on the wrong medication and I know how tough it can be. I hope you'll feel better soon.