Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Samantha: No
    Alyssa: No
    Vanessa: Yes, around 27-28 years of age. (high school classmate)
    Victoria : Yes, 22.

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ●

c a s p i a n .. oberon .. raphael .. solomon .. zephyrus

a m a r y l l i s .. chrysanthe .. isabeau .. lilias .. samara

• ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Samantha- I knew several in high school. They're all in their mid-to-late twenties.
    Alyssa- No
    Vanessa- One in high school. She'd be 24-25.
    Victoria- Possibly. She's in her 30s and is the older sister of a classmate. She goes by Tori but I'm pretty sure her full name is Victoria.

Samantha:most Samantha's I know are in their twenties, though I have a little cousin about 8 named Samantha as well
    Alyssa: all Alyssa's I know are in their twenties
    Vanessa: I know Vanessa's of all ages but most are in their twenties
    Victoria: I know very few Victorias and they aren't confined to an age group
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Samantha: I have only known one girl named Samantha. She is now 17 years old. (My niece and her DH has this name in mind if they ever have a second daughter.)

Alyssa: I'm familiar with the name, but don't specifically recall knowing anyone with the name.

Vanessa: Many years ago, I was acquainted with a couple of Vanessas who are now in their 40s.

Victoria: I've known a number of Vickies (Victorias) who are now around 50 years old.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

Samantha- one in her mid 20s.
    Alyssa- one who's 22, one who's 3.
    Vanessa- none
    Victoria- a bunch of these went to my high school, so they'd be in their late 20s now. I knew at least 5 of em, all went by Tori.
    Mama to big kitty Jasper

a feel for the names i adore:
    http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/40723