Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Aaron! From your family names, I'd go with Aaron William or Aaron James. In second place, I like Adam. Adam Nicholas is another handsome combo.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

I think Simon is a very handsome name I think that this is THE name. It is not too common either which is a bonus.

I think that Grant would make a great middle name and I would then call your new son Nicholas Grant.

rollo

does anyone think it matters that one of hubby's best friend's name is Aaron?
    I can't separate the name from his friend- he's a good guy, etc, it's just that I think of him when I hear the name. Otherwise it is one of my favorites. I'm also just afraid Simon sounds too stuffy
    I'm sort of a mess still about this name. Elijah sounds so nice, it's one of my top picks at the moment.

anyways, thanks so much for the opinions, I love any help!

Quote Originally Posted by steph410 View Post
    does anyone think it matters that one of hubby's best friend's name is Aaron?
    I can't separate the name from his friend- he's a good guy, etc, it's just that I think of him when I hear the name. Otherwise it is one of my favorites. I'm also just afraid Simon sounds too stuffy
    I'm sort of a mess still about this name. Elijah sounds so nice, it's one of my top picks at the moment.

anyways, thanks so much for the opinions, I love any help!

Hmm. I think I'd hesitate to use the name of a close friend. Do you guys live near Aaron, or is he long-distance? I think if he's not someone you see often it would make me more willing to use it.

A friend of mine has a baby named Simon who is about 8 months old, so it doesn't sound stuffy to me.

What are you currently thinking about Adam? It's similar in sound to Aaron, and a lot of people on this thread have responded favorably to it.
    Lucía, Sebastián, & Inés
    Next: Eloísa Pilar or Félix Ignacio

I like Adam a lot, but my husband doesn't like it much...