Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I know a few Beatriz.... All teenagers. I love the name.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Quote Originally Posted by missv View Post
    BTW agent99, I love all your signature names. Do you pronounce Athénaïs "Ah - té - nah - is"?
    You're pretty much right except the end is more like "EES", I'm horrible with explaining phonetic prn but "a-té-na-ï-ss" is also a good explanation but I think that's pretty much what you're saying too. you can listen to it here Athénaïs and thanks
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eléonor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Aenor, Bérangère, Bérénice, Catalina, Honorine, Nadezhda Boys: Augustin, Calixte, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Maxandre, Maxence, Yves

~~Formerly know on the boards as The.TX.Belle~~

I am in Philly, and I know of two other Beas, who I assume are Beatrice. My daughter is Beatrix/Bea, so that contributes to the Bea population as well.
    Mom to the delightful Be@trix He1en Luci11e (2011)

Loving Margaret (nn Maisie), Louisa (nn Lulu), and Frederick (nn Fritz) for future children.

I refuse to accept that it will get popular at all or I will have to find more names to fall in love with!
    ~ Bridget May Jemima ~ Tove Mercy Josephine ~ Circe Ruby Adelaide ~
    ~ Reuben Lionel Calloway ~ Samson Arley Peregrine ~ Isaac Crispin Jericho ~

Apologies for digging up an old post, but I have to say: Beatrice is a top 100 name in Canada! It's within the top 20 in Quebec, and because Quebec represents such a large portion of the Canadian population it makes it into the top 100 for the whole country. Quebec is quite ahead in naming trends when compared to other Canadian provinces.

I still love Beatrice. We're considering it as a middle name, if we have another daughter. (We're in New Brunswick, Canada).