Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wdyt

Wdyt

WDYT of the name SUNDAY FAITH?
    Im starting to like it. Opinions???
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

It's much too overt in my opinion.

If you're a religious person, I think it's fine. For me, it's too heavy on the word names. I have a rule: one word name per combo in order to avoid the name sounding like a description of a thing rather than a person.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Not a fan of this name to be honest.
    On middle names: There's no point to them.
    On picking kid's names for nicknames: Just name the kid the nickname in the first place if you're that set on ever using it.
    Someone with a difficult name thought on giving out "unique" names: Please stop and think how your kid's life will be growing up with a really difficult/awkward moniker.

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/59277

I like both the name Sunday and the name Faith but I think together it is very religious and kind of a description... that being said, if that is what your going for than good! I think they sound nice together, it is just the meaning that is iffy.