Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Baby number 4 on its way! And no ideas for names!!! HELP!

Hi,

I have been lurking on here for a few weeks but have been hesitant to post as there seem to be a lot of trolls on this forum. BUT none the less everyone seems to have fantastic name ideas and suggestions.

My husband and I have 3 children. 2 Boys and 1 girl.

Our boys are Jeremi@h nn Jem (9), Elias nn Eli (5)
    And our little princess is Belen nn Lenny (4)

I am currently 34 weeks pregnant with our 4 child and we cant seem to agree on ANYTHING! Our boys both have biblical names but only because we actually liked them, not just because they were biblical. We pronounce Eli@s as El-EYE-IS) Our daughter's name means Bethlehem in Spanish. ( pronounced somewhat like BAYL-LIN or like the first part of the name Belinda)

We both have some Hispanic roots and the name had a lot of meaning to our family.

We have no idea what name to choose now and we dont know what name would make our mix-mash of names feel like a unit!

We dont know if it will be a boy or girl! Any ideas for Boys names?

Thanks so much!

The first name that came to mind was Benjamin... but maybe that is too popular.
    Are you looking for something Biblical that you like, again? Your other children's names are Biblical, so a Biblical or name of Hebrew origin would tie them together.
    How about:
    Nathaniel
    Theodore
    Simeon
    Ezra
    Micah
    Matthias
    Zachary or Zachariah
    Theodore (not Biblical or Hebrew, but I like it!)
    Enjoy the name hunt!

Thanks lilysong..

I like Benjamin but I feel it is a little too popular as you said.

I like Ezra but my husband hates any alliteration in sibling names and since we have an Elias we cant! (Also all B and J names are out too! I suggested Theodore when I was pregnant with Eli@s but it was shot down! Maybe I will try again!

I like Nathaniel and very much like the nickname Nate but we have a little cousin with the name Nathan so I feel it is a little too close!

I do however really like Simeon and will be sure to bring it to my husband for approval! (LOL)

Anyone else have some ideas? It doenst have to be biblical it just has to sound nice with our other kidos!

I was thinking Joshua, Adam, Ezra, Elijah, Timothy