Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for suggestions!

I don't think I have a real particular style. I like names I think of as British (Alfie, Charlie, Oliver), old classics (James, Theodore, Everett) and artsy/quirky names (Bodhi, Wilder, Rafferty, Indy, Ace, Dutch, Boone, Huck, Dempsey, Patch, Banjo, Moss) and tons of others but those seem like the big categories for me, I think. I am just looking for suggestions of other boys names that may fit in one of these categories, that may not have crossed our minds yet.

ETA: I think the favorites for me that I like best are the quirky and British feel names, so maybe some names that are a combination of those? Or one or the other?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
    Last edited by tencentwings; December 3rd, 2012 at 02:44 PM.

Hmm. Quirky and British-sounding. Would you consider...

Keaton
    Aldous
    Earl
    Holden
    Oscar
    Fergus
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Claire, Sally, Adele, Anne, Cecilia, Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Maisie, Kate, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea
    Thomas, Paul, Henry, Miles, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Alison (Allie), Claire, Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

Keaton is on our list, actually! I've never been a fan of Holden, though I see its merits. I just don't like the word factor (holdin'!) Maybe that's odd, I'm not sure, it's just all I think of. Earl is too hick/backwoods for me. Aldous is nice, but a bit much maybe. I do kind of like Oscar, thanks!

Oliver is on our list (love love love it, easily my favorite boy name but my husband isn't a fan) and Beau (Bo, actually) is for a nickname for our choice of Bodhi. I like Francis a lot, it has a lot of personal significance for both my husband and I, but he isn't into it still. Boo. I've loved Jesse for a long time, I still do, but it feels dated to me now.