Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

I can't resist joining in on the naming fun as there are so many interesting factors and traditions with royal naming practices. From my research, the first name will likely be that of a former King or Queen who served on the throne and the three middle names will have close family lineage and meaning for the couple. I use Frances/Francis (not sure of which spelling as I have seen both mentioned for either gender) in the middle for either: to honor Diana's middle name for a girl and a long line of Frances/-is on Catherine's father's side for a boy.
    Thus, my guesses...
    Mary Alexandra Frances Elizabeth
    George Francis Arthur Charles
    Adela, Beatrice, Berthe, Beryl, Calliope, Celeste, Cleo, Evangeline, Grete, Guinevere, Isadora, Ivanna, Leonie, Lilac, Lisette, Lucienne, Maelle, Marilla, Marisol, Mathilde, Maude, Melina, Ottoline, Paulina, Pascale, Rosalind, Sibyl, Tatiana, Xanthe, Yulia, Zara, Zinnia.
    Alasdair, Alcott, Anders, Augustine, Barnaby, Benoit, Desmond, Eliot, Evander, Felix, Gilbert, Graham, Hugo, Jonah, Julian, Kyrill, Leif, Lev, Malcolm, Maxfield, Morgan, Montgomery, Orion, Orlando, Pascal, Rhys, Roman