Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lily Allen's second daughter

Marnie Rose Cooper was born on Tuesday to the British singer and her husband Sam Cooper. They have an older daughter, Ethel Mary, born in 2011.

A bit of research shows Rose is one of Lily's own middle names - she was born Lily Rose Beatrice Allen - and older daughter Ethel's middle name, Mary, was the first name of Lily's maternal grandmother. Not sure whether either of the first names are family names though, as there's not a lot of info on Sam online at all.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I don't like either name... Marnie sounds like a dog

Marnie's cute, but not at all what I would've expected after Ethel. They seem very mismatched to me. It's not that I think that sibsets have to match, just that I'm surprised.

I really like the name Marnie, but completely agree that it just doesn't flow with Ethel well. Marnie just seems too modern for a name like Ethel.
    Ansel Wyatt / Bowen Christopher / Gus Julian / Jack Owen / Lucas Tate / Nico Benjamin / Nolan Jude / Rian Oliver / Ronan Knox / Shiloh James / Viggo August
    Ariane Mae / Audrey Louisa / Elowen Sienna / Esti Lark / Hannah Blythe / Jessa Pearl / Jocelin Eve / Juno Elisabeth / Lana Beatrice / Lily Jane / Maisie Colette / Neve Julia / Olivia Maude / Phoebe Clementine / Sophie Imogen / Violet Delphi / Willa Pomeline

Ethel and Marnie have a sweet Southern feel. They seem like they would have been perfect siblings during the 1930s.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell