Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling

If Tori Spelling had another baby, what would she name it? Boy and girl.

Her kids are Liam Aaron, Stella Doreen, Hattie Margaret, and Finn Davey

I think a girl might be Iris Caroline and boy Bennett Gene

Tori Spelling had a major health crisis between the births of Hattie and Finn so I believe she's said she thinks four children are enough.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I seriously doubt her body would be able to do that (at least within the next couple of years), especially considering how close in age her two youngest children are. That takes a major toll on the body.

However, I think a boy would have a first name with four letters (like Liam and Finn) and a girl would have a name with six letters (like Stella and Hattie) and no matter if it's a boy or a girl, it would probably be a nicknamey name like those of her four children.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I know she probably won't have any more kids (hopefully). This is just hypothetical

Boy: Owen
    Girl: Matilda