Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ember Morgan is my favorite. Aurora Marley is too "in the mouth" for me (I think it's all the R's) and I'm just not a huge fan of Amethyst.

Playing around a bit:
    Rowan Marley "releases the mouth", but it is a very masculine name. Ainslea Elenore is very feminine and romantic. Now that I think about it, although I'm not personally a fan of Amethyst, it does fit nicely with your daughter's name image...what about Ember Amethyst? Then you'd have initials A.E. and E.A. (of course, if you had another you'd have to figure out if you want to continue the pattern)

Quote Originally Posted by capturedcastle View Post
    Ember Morgan is my favorite. Aurora Marley is too "in the mouth" for me (I think it's all the R's) and I'm just not a huge fan of Amethyst.

Playing around a bit:
    Rowan Marley "releases the mouth", but it is a very masculine name. Ainslea Elenore is very feminine and romantic. Now that I think about it, although I'm not personally a fan of Amethyst, it does fit nicely with your daughter's name image...what about Ember Amethyst? Then you'd have initials A.E. and E.A. (of course, if you had another you'd have to figure out if you want to continue the pattern)
    I adore your screenname! love that book!

Also, I like the suggestion of Ember Amethyst.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    I adore your screenname! love that book!

Also, I like the suggestion of Ember Amethyst.
    Ahhh thank you!
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

Rowan Amethyst is my favorite. Rowan has always been a favorite name of mine and I love whimsical/uncommon middle names.

I like Rowan!! Best of luck!