Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Though Diana seems like an obvious choice for a seconday name for a girl, I do hope they use Frances/Francis instead and that way they could honour Diana with a boys name too. Frances was Diana's middle name and Francis is Michael Middleton's middle name. The name Francis also have relations on the royal side of the family, Her Majesty's great-grandfather was Francis, the Duke of Teck.
    Last edited by shvibziks; December 3rd, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Diana will probably be a middle if it's a girl. It's not royal enough, and the english are pretty traditional. Victoria or George maybe.

I think they'll stay away from the names of the other royal heirs to the throne: so no Eleanor (Lenore in Spain), Amelia (catharine- Amalia in Netherlands), Elizabeth (belgian princess), Alexandra (Ingrid Alexandra in Norway), or Estelle (sweden).

The feminist in me want a girl, but poor little Prince Christian will be quite lonely with all these girls around. Or lucky?

I'm liking George or Mary.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

I'd like it to be a girl but, due to her extreme morning sickness and my own pregnancy experience, I suspect she's having a boy!!

I imagine they will go with George or Frances for a boy - I'm not sure about for a girl, possibly something old fashioned but "unexpected" to the Royals - similar to Fergie's choices with Beatrice & Eugenie - I think Diana or Frances will definitely be in there somewhere though.
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

@Ottilie - drat, I forgot about Lenore in Spain. Humbug. The notion of a 21st-century Queen Eleanor has been delighting me all day I'll have to switch my bet to Charlotte or Caroline. Victoria doesn't seem all that likely to me, though it seems to be a top bet everywhere; wishful thinking on my part?