Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Red face Announcing the births of our twins!!

We are very happy to announce the birth of our boy/girl twins: Amabel Artemis and Felix Apollo (who were born on November 29th)

Amabel weighed 5 pounds 8 ounces (has a bit of blonde hair and big blue-gray eyes)
    Felix weighed 5 pounds 2 ounces (bald and has the same big blue-gray eyes)

They both were in the NICU for observation. Amabel was healthy and although Felix had some breathing problems at first, he has since recovered and is now as healthy as his sister.

Their big sisters Milena and Rosalind are extremely excited to be big sisters and have been very helpful!

It was a long and bumpy road with Amabel’s middle name (as most of you berries must know by now ). As you can see, we decided to keep Artemis as her middle name. After seeing her, we knew instantly we couldn’t part with it. Not to mention, the connection to her brother is a big bonus as well!

Thanks for all of your help berries! I honestly don’t think Amabel and Felix would have names right now if you guys hadn’t helped us!

XOXO
    ~ Taylor

Wife to Craig
    Mommy to Milena Echo (6), Rosalind Iseult (4), Amabel Artemis & Felix Apollo (newborns)

Congratulations I am so happy for you! It is lovely to know that we were able to help you so much.

rollo

Congratulations! Your children's names go so well together!!!

Congrats! I love the names of your crew. And I'm so happy you ended up at Amabel
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Congrats on the safe arrival of your twins, Amabel Artemis and Felix Apollo. Amabel and Felix are lovely together and I like the middle names being connected via mythological brother and sister. I'm glad that they're getting healthier every day!
    All the best,
    Mischa.