Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sheldon is so usable, I went to middle school with one.
    There's an 8/9 year old one at the daycare I worked at, and an 18 year old one who's the older brother of kindergartner.
    It's totally usable.

Edmund is BEYOND usable. Edwin is usable as well.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

I don't find Olive, Agnes, or Sebastian wearable but they're love around these boards.

However it's true that names become wearable when you see/meet someone with the name. I didn't like Aurora or Eloise until I took care of the sweetest toddlers with those names. Harvey was a total nerd/geek name until it was worn by Harvey Specter on Suits

Burton makes me think of Gus (Burton Guster) from Psych so I love it. But even before the show Burton never felt prissy, more like somebody's dad

I have an older cousin named Sheldon, nn Shelly or Shell. Always popular and handsome, not at all nerdy

I grew up around a lot of Hispanics so Edwin and Delmar are names I heard often. Can't decide if I like Delmer or Delmar better, they're both great

Shea * Jade * Azure * Fox * Greer * Blaise
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

I don't find any of your names as unusable. Burton would be the one I find most difficult but Dule Hill does such a great job making Burton Guster (on Psych) a mixture between nerdy and funny that the name kind of gets a sense of awesomeness from that alone.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Burton reminds me of Tim Burton, which makes it unusable for me since I always found his movies to be "disturbing"
    Elmer is another one I couldn't use just because it's my favorite type of glue!

The rest are totally usable.

The only name I have issues with is Euphemia. I see it as pretty, but everyone else (in the real world) sees it as too out there or unusable on a real person, better for a fictional character. I'm hoping to get it as a middle name, but it might end up on a pet.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I think these days, pretty much anything goes.

From the list you presented, I love Edwin. If I ever have a son, Edwin is a name I'll seriously consider using. I think it's an underused gem of a name! I know loads of people who would probably disagree (though many of these people think names such as Beatrice, Arthur, Cordelia and Calvin are totally ridiculous, unusable and elderly).
    Matilda, Vera, Beatrix, June, Eleanor, Cordelia, Adelaide, Elisabeth, Leona, Daphne, Kathryn

Edwin, Frederick, Calvin, Arthur, Walter, Rowan, Winston, Desmond, Keith, Robert