Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sheldon is so usable, I went to middle school with one.
    There's an 8/9 year old one at the daycare I worked at, and an 18 year old one who's the older brother of kindergartner.
    It's totally usable.

Edmund is BEYOND usable. Edwin is usable as well.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

I don't find Olive, Agnes, or Sebastian wearable but they're love around these boards.

However it's true that names become wearable when you see/meet someone with the name. I didn't like Aurora or Eloise until I took care of the sweetest toddlers with those names. Harvey was a total nerd/geek name until it was worn by Harvey Specter on Suits

Burton makes me think of Gus (Burton Guster) from Psych so I love it. But even before the show Burton never felt prissy, more like somebody's dad

I have an older cousin named Sheldon, nn Shelly or Shell. Always popular and handsome, not at all nerdy

I grew up around a lot of Hispanics so Edwin and Delmar are names I heard often. Can't decide if I like Delmer or Delmar better, they're both great

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

I don't find any of your names as unusable. Burton would be the one I find most difficult but Dule Hill does such a great job making Burton Guster (on Psych) a mixture between nerdy and funny that the name kind of gets a sense of awesomeness from that alone.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Burton reminds me of Tim Burton, which makes it unusable for me since I always found his movies to be "disturbing"
    Elmer is another one I couldn't use just because it's my favorite type of glue!

The rest are totally usable.

The only name I have issues with is Euphemia. I see it as pretty, but everyone else (in the real world) sees it as too out there or unusable on a real person, better for a fictional character. I'm hoping to get it as a middle name, but it might end up on a pet.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I think these days, pretty much anything goes.

From the list you presented, I love Edwin. If I ever have a son, Edwin is a name I'll seriously consider using. I think it's an underused gem of a name! I know loads of people who would probably disagree (though many of these people think names such as Beatrice, Arthur, Cordelia and Calvin are totally ridiculous, unusable and elderly).