Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Thanks ladies. Yes, all the names will be with an english accent, we've both got the slightly drawling thing going on. And I've got the slightest lisp (maybe lisp isn't the right word, but I never pronounced s's right), and it sounds like a loud whisper when I talk so the names become quite musical and mysterious.

emma, it's so cute what you're saying! Illyria though, has lots of other things to her name so I'm not worried (Twelfth night, the graces and the muse of dance).

Belphoebe Maris Vivendel
    Ceridwen Chione Solenne
    Hespera Thalassa Fieldrush
    Illyria Charis Terpsichore
    Tinuviel Aquila Ondine

edit: emms, surname isn't exactly Ells, there are a few more letters in there so it sounds fine.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

:-) No Otter, I was actually just wondering what the final Illyria combo was. You thought I was saying Illyria is missing out on the stellar connection? No- Illyria is so gorgeous, and just all of it...
    I think my favorites (at the moment) are
    Tinuviel Aquila Ondine
    Hespera Thalassa Fieldrush

I love Illyria and Belphoebe too... And Ceridwen.. But I like your idea of saving that one for a winter baby.

Aaah, I see. I was starting to worry... Illyria was completed a while ago! I think right now I love them all equally, but Illyria feels very spring like to me. Hespera is summer, Belphoebe is autumn. Tinuviel is summer too I think. I don't know. We'll see in march...

And Pareerou will be used on a cat or something...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Oh good. Well they're all glorious, and distinct enough that one of them will surely announce itself as the right choice for your babe should she be a girl.
    Thanks for inviting us into your naming process. So much fun! I think I may go into name withdrawal now that your list is under control.

Aww, thanks! Well, Emms, we can do you next then! That would be an interesting list, I think...