Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Headaches

Just caught this thread. Blade is so fantastic and has given you great advice. After all, who better to give you advice than someone studying medicine. Just wanted to say good luck today and let us know what this doctor has to tell you!
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude

Here's my update:

Catloverd -- My husband did the massages in the video and they helped some. Thanks for recommending ^_^

Blade -- I went and got my own medical records and looked at my urinalysis for myself. I had no protein and every thing was normal except I had a 2.0 for my urobilirubin which it said was not normal, but the new doctor didn't seem to think it was a problem.

This doctor was so much better. He kind, compassionate, talked to me for a while about my headaches, asked lots of questions and said that they sounded like regular tension headaches (since I, too, have regular migraines). He told me which migraine medicine would be okay for me to take and said if they get worse to call him.

We did another ultra sound, I told him my insurance would only pay for 2 and he said that was fine and any others he needs to do would be free, which was lovely of him. His machine was much better than the horrible doctors at the other hospital and I could see the baby is much greater detail (I saw the arms and legs and nose and he jiggled my belly and we watched the baby move around). He put me as being 14 weeks and 1 day (by the other doctors calculations I would have been 13 weeks 5 days so only slightly farther along).

All in all, it was a wonderful experience. I was 13 weeks when the other doctors saw me and they didn't want to see me again until I was 20 weeks, he set up another one for 4 weeks from now ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    Here's my update:

Catloverd -- My husband did the massages in the video and they helped some. Thanks for recommending ^_^

Blade -- I went and got my own medical records and looked at my urinalysis for myself. I had no protein and every thing was normal except I had a 2.0 for my urobilirubin which it said was not normal, but the new doctor didn't seem to think it was a problem.

This doctor was so much better. He kind, compassionate, talked to me for a while about my headaches, asked lots of questions and said that they sounded like regular tension headaches (since I, too, have regular migraines). He told me which migraine medicine would be okay for me to take and said if they get worse to call him.

We did another ultra sound, I told him my insurance would only pay for 2 and he said that was fine and any others he needs to do would be free, which was lovely of him. His machine was much better than the horrible doctors at the other hospital and I could see the baby is much greater detail (I saw the arms and legs and nose and he jiggled my belly and we watched the baby move around). He put me as being 14 weeks and 1 day (by the other doctors calculations I would have been 13 weeks 5 days so only slightly farther along).

All in all, it was a wonderful experience. I was 13 weeks when the other doctors saw me and they didn't want to see me again until I was 20 weeks, he set up another one for 4 weeks from now ^_^
    Glad it helped! I'm also glad you got a good doctor and that it's nothing serious
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I'm so glad to hear you had a good experience. He sounds fabulous, and I'm especially glad to hear everything is normal and he thinks it's tension headaches, too.

And you got to see your baby!
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq