Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I said it as Ah-nuh-lease or On-Elise. To me, Annalise would be Ann-elise. I much prefer the Anneliese spelling whether you pronounce it Ann or On or the German way, which is Ahn-uh-lee-zuh. I don't really care for the name Margo/Margot but it sounds okay with any of the pronunciations. Anneliese is 3rd on my list, by the way!
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

I think the spelling Analise is horrible b/c it's impossible not to see anal. That said, I LOVE the name and it's def one of my faves but I prefer the spelling Anneliese..same prn. Anne-uh-leese.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

As French is my second native language I consider Anne to be the English "Ay-un" and Ane to be the French "On". So, for me, Analise would be on-uh-lease and Annaliese would be ay-un-uh-leez. I pronounce the "lise/liese" more of a "leez" than a "lease"
    love,
    Ivy

I say Ahn-uh-leese and it is one of my favorite names.
    Girls: Anya, Leia, Maeve, Adelaide, Lelia, Belle, Daphne, Vada, Evangeline, Anneliese, Leda, Livia, Carys, Liana, Cleo, Piper, Elena, Mercedes
    Boys: Flynn, Isaac, Ronan, James, Alaric, Jude, Damian, Emmett, Gabriel, Henry, Lucas/Lucian, Arthur, Ian, Wyatt, Leo

Vote here: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9825806

Ann-uh-lees , annelies was anne franks real name and margot was her sister. Not neccassarily a problem as they were wonderful people, but it's the first thing I think when I see the names