Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think I really like Emilia Jane, Eva Josephine and Eleanor Joy.
    I love Elisabeth Joy but I don't know if that is too plain and common with Annabelle.
    Is Eva too short with Annabelle?
    I like the idea of continuing the flower theme, but I don't know if I could actually give Jonquil as a middle name, even though I like it in theory. I like it with Elisabeth and Eva.
    Is Eloise to unusual of a name to use?

Sorry for so many thoughts. I thought naming the first child was hard enough, but now with a second I feel like I have to pick a name that is just as good. So much pressure...

I really like the symmetry of using a name that has the same number of syllables as your first daughter's, so i would choose one of the following:
    Eloise Joy
    Eleanor Joy
    Eloise Jane
    Eleanor Jane
    I really like the name Eloise. I think it has a similar feel to Annabelle -pretty & feminine, yet spunky & fun. It goes well with the mn Joy.
    I have a soft spot for the name Eleanor since it's my mom's name... but it's more traditional & serious. Eleanor goes best with Jane imo.

However, you have a very nice list of names -especially the E names. You can't go wrong with any one of them. Jonquil is a really pretty name too -I love daffodils. but how do you pronounce this in English? In French it's very pretty, but in English would people say jonkill? If so... ick !!!

I have always pronounced it like John-quill. I'm sure it is much prettier in French, as most things are.

I like Eleanor Joy or Eleanor Jane with Annabelle Rose.

All the best,
    Shannon

Charlotte Noelle
    Baby boy due February 16th, 2013