Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Well, I'm almost 16 but some of my favorites back then were: Macy, Sydney, Rachel, Seth, Jakoby.. and a few others I can't remember. xD

I was 12 in 1986! We didn't even own a computer! I wasn't interested in names at all. I do remember when I was 17, and had a serious boyfriend, we both said if we had a girl we'd name her Avery.

When I was 12, I wanted to have triplet girls named:
    McKenzie
    McKelle
    McKynzie

Thankfully, I've moved on.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

12, 20 or 50. As long as you have something interesting to say and share then I don't care how old you are! Trolls come in all ages too, i might add.

So adding to the "when I was 12" theme.... . My favourite names are definitely from books I read. The two that stand out are Jessica and Elizabeth from the Sweet Valley High books. Before there was a TV series on the books! Also names like Caitlin, Tabitha, Kara all spring to mind. As I was an Australian girl growing up on American novels, my taste definitely reflected that style. I was also a budding ballerina, so always wanted to name my first daughter Odette. Didn't happen......I married a conservative naming man!! So compromise was Alice for our first girl .
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Ahhh and on reflection of the posts, including mine, the majority only remember girls names! Interesting that as a 12 year old, we all more interested in girls than boys names
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!