Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Well, I haven't been 12 for 12 years now, but I remember a few names from that time. When I was 12, I really liked the name Charlotte. I also recall liking Melody and Rachael to a lesser extent.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

I'm 14, and I always used to like naming dolls and things as a child, but I think at the age of around 12 was when I really started to see names as a proper interest. If I remember, my favourites at 12 were Jessica, Lily and Sophia for girls, and Liam, James and Zachary for boys - and I do still like those names, but I think my taste has matured a little; for example I prefer Lilian to Lily, William to Liam, etc.

My little sister is almost 12 and she seems to have an interest in names too - I should encourage her to join up on here
    Erin, 14-year-old name nerd.

Elias | Caleb | Lucas | William | August | Reuben | Emmett | Jago | Finn
    Lydia | Adelaide | Emmeline | Violet | Rosalie | Eliza | Maeve | Saskia | Alice

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9815089

I think my favorite was probably Marley or Bryony

I know what you mean. I am 18, so a little older, but people still brush me aside a little. However, I am also a mommy to a 2 year old and I'm pregnant, so I have a little more leverage...
    My favorites when I was twelve were:
    Lindsey
    Marie
    Katelynn
    Mackenzie
    Olivia
    Madison
    Aurelia (still love it)
    Eliana (still love it)
    Fielding (girl)
    Gillian (girl)
    Lilly (now I like Lily)
    Lillian
    Caroline
    Annabelle
    Isabelle
    Annaliese
    Madeleine

I'm definitely not a teenager anymore but I think that many preteens and teens are very mature and should be taken seriously, especially if they are mature enough to be on Nameberry. Some annoying trolls have been distracting here, but as long as you're actually here to use this website for what it's for, then that's great! Ignore anyone who says that you shouldn't be here.
    Kirrily, Valencia, Romy, Juliet, Sevilla, Clemency, Kate
    Zachary, Ronan, Milo, Hale, Finn, Lewis