Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I'm not twelve anymore, but I was obsessed with names back then too. I'm 18 now, and my taste in names has definitely changed quite a bit, but my love for names has stayed. I think the majority of twelve year olds on this site are avid name lovers, and I dont discriminate based on age. Anyways, my favorite girls name when I was twelve was Isabella. I still love it, but its way to popular now, and I'd never use it. My favorite boys name was Matthew. I was an unimaginative child. Lol. XD
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

When I was 12ish, I remember loving the names Zoe and Phoebe that I had read in a book set in Greece. Then years later Phoebe was a character on the show "Friends" and Zoe became common, so there went those names.

I am 11 nearly 12!
    I love all the names in my sig.
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

I think some people have a problem with teens or preteens on here is that when most of us were 12 we just kept our name lists on paper. I am only 21 but I still would have never gone on a name website because that was not as popular or accessable. I don't have a problem with any of you on here and I don't think most other people do either. Don't worry about it. Its just a different time now and people aren't used to that.... So my favorite names when I was 12 were Raegan and Matthew I believe.

I was in your shoes! I'm older now, but Im glad to see others who liked names when they were (are) young! When I was 12, my favourite names were Victoria and Jason. at least from what I can remember lol.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson