Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    I've been a name lover since I was 10, so it's totally normal for preteens and teens to be into that kind of thing! When I was 12 I loved Alana, Noah, Shannon (girl), Jason and.... :drum roll:.... Jayden. Yes, Jayden. I was obsessed with it. If I had twin boys they were going to be Noah Riley and Jayden Daniel. So glad my name taste has changed over the years. lol
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

I'm not 12 but I did love names when I was 12 - my favourites were Catherine (or maybe Katherine) and Stuart.

Back then I was sure I'd use Juniper Laine for a little girl after reading The Juniper Game. I dreamed of renaming myself Genevieve. Gideon was my favorite boy name from some movie character I think. While I still like the names neither even came into my head when I became pregnant. In fact I couldn't think of any girl names at all!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire or Josephine Adele

I'm actually eleven years old right now, and it seems to me that I am the youngest member on Nameberry! There's no thread for people my age, and eleven isn't a teenberry yet-
    I have no kids, too young, but I love baby names!

Girls: Anais, Anya, Eleanor, Emily, Amelia, Catherine, Quinn, Kennedy, Imogen, Minnie, Zoe, Christina

Boys: Isaac, Adam, Liam, Tristan, Joseph, Caleb, Jude, Noah, Xavier, Julian, Sebastian, Leon, Leo

I'm 25. But I would totally have loved this website if I'd come across it as a 12 year old.

When I was 12, I wanted to have twin girls and name them Jasmine and Minerva. I liked that the end of one name was the beginning of the other. I still really like the name Minerva, but I've gone off pairing it with Jasmine :P