Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Vintage/classic names ----need help with mn

I love the name Alma (I'm aware that it is a bit old-fashioned, but I think it is sweet). I am still looking for a middle name. The last name is short and begins with an S.
    So far, I have
    Alma Elenora or Alma Elinor
    Alma Nora
    Alma Miriam
    Alma Harriet
    Alma Norabel
    Alma Nola

Any thoughts, suggestions would be appreciated. You can also let me know how you feel about the name Alma.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by zenira3; December 1st, 2012 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Tweaked some of the names!

I have a wonderful Aunt Alma, who is my mother's oldest sister. With such a positive association, just hearing or seeing the name makes me smile. It is a sweet name like you said.

From your list of middle name, I like Elenora and Theodora best. I do think a more mainstream middle name may be preferable though.

I like:

Alma Charlotte
    Alma Catherine
    Alma Violet
    Alma Christine
    Alma Elizabeth
    Alma Claire
    Alma Genevieve

The first four on the list are my favorites.
    Last edited by everwaiteing; November 29th, 2012 at 03:50 AM.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

Alma Eleanora- Love!
    Alma Nora or Alma Nora Lillian- I think both combos lack flow
    Alma Woods-too masculine
    Alma Theodora-like
    Alma Norabel-like & different

Darcy Adeline ~~ Oliver Dayton Ellis ~~ Jonah Tobias Clarke

Blessed to be a mother of 3

I'm not a big fan or first & middle names ending in the same letters. I do like Alma Norabel.

Alma Lucille is lovely. I do also like Alma Wendy. It sounds like a child born in the 50's Alma Jeanette is also great! Good luck on your name hunt!
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

Quote Originally Posted by abm_smm View Post
    Alma Eleanora- Love!
    Alma Nora or Alma Nora Lillian- I think both combos lack flow
    Alma Woods-too masculine
    Alma Theodora-like
    Alma Norabel-like & different
    Thanks for all the input! As you can see I desperately love the name Nora as well and was trying to work that in some how