Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Folgers? Lol honestly, I'm hoping for nothing too crazy.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

I think Dallas is a really good guess. I also like the idea of Everett on a girl.
    With Maxwell you don't really know what to expect, but the middle name Drew pretty much cements the fact that she likes very masculine names on girls, if not beyond the reaches of what's appropriately unisex. So anything like Parker, Cruz, Zachary, Jack, Elliot or a US state (Montana for alliteration, Alabama, Indiana) for a girl, and for boys I'm guessing something very Americana, like again a US State (Michigan, Texas) or a Southern-esque surname (Marshall, Campbell, Baker, Murphy, Hawthorne, Ford). Come to think of it, the names for boys and girls can pretty much intersect.

My guess is that she'll use another family name. With a daughter named Maxwell Drew, I get the feeling that Jessica is the type of namer who picks a name and uses it whether the baby is a boy or a girl.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Apparently Maxwell is the dad's middle name and Drew is Jessica's mother's maiden name.
    So maybe they'll just fetch some last names of family members and use that again.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I think it will be something equally as controversial to gain some attention just like she did with Maxwell Drew!

Whatever she chooses it will be difficult to tell which is a boy/girl etc.