Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Hannah and Peyton definitely. I really can't stand those names.

For me, it's Beth and Hugo. IDK why either. And names like Neveah/Nevaeh and Renesmee, of course.
    Annie, mid-twenties, vegetarian, name lover. No kids yet, just two furbabies - Roxy & Layla.
    Top favorites for a girl: Beatrice Lily, Charlotte Amelia, Clara Louisa, Eliza Ruby, Josephine Alice, Katherine Annabel, Lillian Audrey, Margaret Helena, Matilda Iris, Philippa Violet
    Top favorites for a boy: Adrian Silas, Alexander Gray, Emmett Oliver, Jasper Milo, Julian Edward, Lucian Henry, Nathaniel August, Samuel Owen, Rowan Felix, Theodore August

Can't stand Hazel and August. There are more but those two stand out.

Amelia - the sound of it makes me cringe. I cannot stand it.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Quote Originally Posted by queenbee View Post
    Can't stand Hazel and August. There are more but those two stand out.
    I agree with you there. I don't understand the popularity of them on here at all.

Also Bree/Bri names grate on me awfully, I can't stand them. Brianna, Briella - eugh. Aubrey's the worst for me, I think. I don't like Audrey either, it's an old lady name to me and doesn't suit a child at all. I don't like overly frilly princessy names either, they just make me think that child's going to be a spoilt brat. And any of the trendy rhyming Aidan names (not Aidan itself though) and the -son/mac- names on girls, both mean son of. And boys names on girls but spelt wrong to look more feminine - eg Elliette. Eugh. Just use Ellie or Charlotte or something, or leave Elliot for a son.

Actually, just thought of my most disliked girls' name - Genevieve. I don't know what it is about it but the jenna-veev pronunciation is horrible to me, I don't find the French way of john-vee-ev as bad though I still don't like it that much.
    Last edited by essjay; November 28th, 2012 at 08:16 AM.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George