Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    MaggieMary- I never made that connection! Now that will be stuck in my head every time I hear of Poppy. Yuck. I also can't get over the "pop" in it. Poppycorn anyone?

Brayden and Augusta.
    Brayden is just so obnoxious it makes me sick. I hate everything about it.
    Augusta is the ugliest name in the world to me. So so so terrible. I do not understand the appeal at all.

Without being attached to a live person, these names make me cringe. However, I might feel differently if I got to know someone with these names:
    Girls: Thelma, Hulda, Penelope, Phoebe, Poppy, Eugenia, Eugenie, Beulah, Beatrice, Imogen, Gertrude, Myrtle, Mabel, Lillian, Luna, Lola, Mia, Khloe, Mallory, Diedre, Rhiannon, Guadalupe, Hortense, Coco, Juno
    Boys: Cody, Casey, Declan, Hugo, Felix, Otto, Beau, Cooper, Duncan, Kevin, Kermit, Elmer, Elmo, Toby, Wyatt, Dexter, Kelly, Fergus, Gomer, Cletus, Seamus, Cosmo
    Last edited by everwaiteing; November 29th, 2012 at 06:05 AM.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

go straight , hang a left at the light and ill be on nunyabusiness dr :)
    I don't like really old names like Gertrude, Carol, andBertha like one user said. Along with kayden,brayden,-ayden anything... except Hayden, I actually like that name. I also don't like Agnes, Jenna, neveah, seraphina, tanya, Raquel and I think that's it.

Genevieve and Penelope. Look quite nice on the page, sound totally horrible. To me, anyway.