Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Do you want a name that will nickname easily? I ask since you referred to your daughter as both Eva Victoria and Evie Anne.

Yes, namenerdia, I call my daughter lots of names. Eva, Evie, Eva Victoria, Evie Anne, Torie, and Torie Anne. She's two and will actually tell me what her name will be for the day. "Mommy, today my name is Torie-Anne.""Mommy, today I want to be Eva," etc. I usually just end up calling her Eva/Evie Anne. I end up using nicknames a lot, so I would like one that could have a nn, but I don't have a problem using the actual name.
    thanks
    ~Ivy and Evie Anne

Hmm... First name to come to mind was Lilia Charlotte Wren. Thoughts on that?
    Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
    Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay

I love using the name Rose as the second middle name. I think it makes just about any combination flow well.

Abigail Elizabeth Rose
    Amelia Evelyn Rose
    Lily Katherine Rose
    Francesca Clara Rose
    Rylin Caroline Rose

~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~