Names Searched Right Now:

Character Names Needed

I need some help naming some characters. I have one girl and 2 boys. Unfortunately, I have very vague descriptions for them.

The girl, my MC, I already have some ideas. They are short and mostly A names. I have Leta, Avia, Aviva and Avra. She has curly, mahogany-colored hair, grey-green eyes and light skin. She is resourceful and determined. And she is super fast. She has two younger brothers. One of them is named Jax, I don't know which one.

The oldest brother is chose to believe what the villain had told him. He chose power over family. He is a womanizer and egotistical and hotheaded. He is known to be capricious and a bit cruel. I picture him as a brunette.

The younger brother is down-to-earth. He didn't believe the lies and didn't chose power. He actually settled down and began a family. His is patient and wise. I see him as a blonde.

The villain I have very little on. Just the like the MC, he is very fast. He obtain his current power through theft and trickery. He is level-headed, seemingly easygoing and cunning. I don't see him as hotheaded as the older brother. He is pretty mellow. It's a bit hard to explain. He is often collected and composed. He isn't easily riled. Has a bit of mischievous streak. I don't have physical description of him. For some reason I want him to be a strawberry blonde/light brown. Possibly because I don't want to that "typical" bad guy dark hair.

Please and thank you!
    Mommy to Cadence (b. 2-7-11) and Clarissa (b. 7-4-12)

TTC(?): 2013/4

For the main character, I really like Aviva! I think Jax should be the older brother.

For the younger brother, maybe a nature name? Rowan, River, or Oak. Or I think an 'O' sound would fit. What about Oliver, Milo, or Porter?

For the villain, I would suggest a vintage name or a unique, classic name. What about Jasper, Ezra, Nathaniel, Bennett, Benedict, Callum, Xavier, Henry, or Quentin?
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

I like Aviva as well, it makes me think of life adn vivaciousness, which works for the good guy. Jax or Jaz fits for the older brother and I think for the younger brother

Jax, Aviva, & Ollie
    Jax, Aviva, & Roy
    Jax, Avivia, & Gable
    Jax, Aviva, & Cade
    Jax, Aviva, & Easton
    Jax, Aviva, & Parks
    Jax, Aviva, & Finn

For the Villan, how about:

Vance
    Phineas
    Grant
    Tennyson
    Baily
    Nixon
    Dillan
    Kyle
    Clinton
    Frode
    Callum
    I'm Just a teen berry who has a passion for names.

For the lovely Ladies: Fiona Alienor "Fia", Primrose Eliette "Prim", & Beatrice Ruth "Bea",

For the gallant Gents: Ellis Hadrian "Eli", Theodore Lane "Teddy", & Laurence Frost "Lars"

Sounds like a cool story, bro! (Sorry, couldn't help myself )
    Okay, so these are my ideas:
    MC Girl:
    Ara
    Arren
    Avia (Love this one!)
    Hale (Not "A", but still has the A sound)
    Vienne (Vee-EN, kinda like the end of Vivian)
    Dessa
    Cambria/Cambrie
    Asa/Aza
    Eden

Older brother:
    Halen (I wouldn't suggest this if you named the girl "Hale" though...)
    Crew
    Weston
    Nicodemus nn Nico (nn can be Nic if you don't want to copy from PJO)

Younger brother:
    Owen
    Elliot
    Ryker
    Finley
    Fischer

Villain:
    Parker
    Taine
    Sloane
    Shale (Again, wouldn't do this one if you choose Hale or Halen)
    Demetrius
    Sander

Good luck with your book
    --Lailey