Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I don't think it's that big a deal but be forewarned they're trying to turn the books into a movie, personally I haven't read them and wouldn't associate the name with the books or anything 50 Shades related and I don't think a lot of people would either. I think it's fine to use!
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eléonor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Aenor, Bérangère, Bérénice, Catalina, Honorine, Nadezhda Boys: Augustin, Calixte, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Maxandre, Maxence, Yves

~~Formerly know on the boards as The.TX.Belle~~

Am I missing something? Is this book that serious? I never hear about it outside of a few websites and even then it's not mentioned much.

I much more prefer Grey

Shea * Jade * Azure * Fox * Greer * Blaise
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

Thanks for all the feedback! I hadn't thought about using the e version much, but I do like how it aligns! Hopefully this will help convince DH
    <3 emily ila

While I don't think people will automatically assume a connection to those books, I can guarantee you that out there somewhere is a mother naming her kid Grey specifically because those books are what got her revved up for the night she conceived her baby. Creepy, I know, but people have named kids in honor of the place they were conceived, so not really that much of a stretch.

Ooh. I really like Peregrine Grey/Gray. I haven't read the books, so I certainly wouldn't associate it with them. It's a bit trendy at the moment (I know two babies with Grey in the mn spot) but I'm not bothered by trendy middle names. Honestly, I think Grey/Gray sounds almost classic.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander