Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Eva ♡
    Georgia | Rose | Kate | Eleanor | Eliza | Jane | Maya
    Jack | Theodore | Tobias | August | Caspar | Felix | Finn

Thanks! I love the name Elias actually, but my name is Alice, so that rules that one out... we're considering Simon too, but for some reason I can't get past the nursery rhyme association (Simple Simon met a pieman...) and that just bugs me. Plus I feel like it sounds kind of British. Syler was a villain on the show Heroes, which is our only association with the name, so that's out. Love the name Levi but we know 2 different baby Levis among friends.

Lots of great suggestions to think about, though! Keep them coming!

What about Amos? It has an ending like Silas, but it has a more manly image.

I love your name choices! Micah is in my top 10 boys names and I would hate to see it on a girl. I also love Caleb, but the other to are not my style. My suggestion to you would be to not be overly concerned with popularity - it all matters on location, especially if you're in the US. All though most of the top fifty should be popular throughout the country, this isn't always the case. I know two Patience's and it was the 900th most popular name the year I was born, where as Emily was the most popular, and I don't know any because it isn't as common in my state as elsewhere. You'll always run into the possibilty of knowing a couple other children with the same name no matter which you choose.

My suggestions:
    Troy (since he likes Trent)
    Skyler/Skylar/Schuyler
    Donovan
    Keegan
    Victor
    Emmett
    Cory/Corey
    Louis
    Olivia <3

Good Luck!

What about Sabin? (Say-ben)