Results 6 to 10 of 11
Thread: Critique my top 5!
November 24th, 2012 09:42 AM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
I used to love Oliver many years ago when it wasn't so popular in the UK. Nowadays, all I hear is Oliver and Ollie (even Ollie ranks in the top 100 as a stand alone name) so it is so annoying to my ears right now. Depending on where you are Oliver Reid could be a pretty handsome choice.
Edison Jude, Silas Oliver and Everett Clark are all perfect choices and my favourites from your list.Florentina Arleen Belle & River Isaac James
Zeke Gabriel Asher - Atlas Xavier Louis - Oren Zachary Jude
Bear William Oscar - Leif Sebastian ArthurPandora Ottilie Winter - Indira Persephone Rose - Elowen Matilda Carys
Adelaide Junia Scarlet - Clemency Eden Willow
November 24th, 2012 10:03 AM #8
I love your choices a lot. I love the Everett Clark option over Leander. I don't love Alexander as much as Atticus and I'm not sure I love the two names paired together, so this option was my least favorite.
However, the other 4 options are so great! I think if I have to rank them it would be as follows:
1) Everett Clark (I just ADORE Rhett as a nn!!!)
2) Oliver Reid (I love the flow of this, as well as being a fan of both names individually)
3) Edison Jude (I like how this seems a little antique without being stuffy)
4) Silas Oliver (I like this, but the only reason I put it at 4 was because Silas will probably be called Cy, which I dislike)
5) Alexander Atticus (for previously stated reasons)Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!
Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine * Morgana
November 24th, 2012 10:40 AM #10Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- New Jersey
1. Oliver Reid (Very nice.)
2. Edison Jude (I like both names, although there is a bit too much "D" in this combination for me.)
3. Silas Oliver (I love the name Silas, although not so much with Oliver. I love: Silas Graham, Silas Gray.)
4. Everett (nn Rhett) Leander or Everett Clark (Everett Leander is great.)
5. Alexander Atticus (Too much A in this combination. I like Alexander, nn Xander. I am starting to shy away from Atticus.)
November 24th, 2012 10:45 AM #12Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
@carly12 haha not at all! We definitely have similar tastes then
Darcy Adeline ~~ Oliver Dayton Ellis ~~ Jonah Tobias Clarke
♥ Blessed to be a mother of 3 ♥
November 25th, 2012 10:12 PM #14
1. Oliver Reid - Like it! Oliver is a bit popular but it's a nice name.
2. Edison Jude - Edison is just ok. Love Jude though!
3. Silas Oliver - Really like both names, but I'm not sure if I like them together. Looking at other names here, maybe Silas Alexander or Silas Reid?
4. Everett (nn Rhett) Leander or Everett Clark - LOVE Everett, though I'm not the biggest fan of Rhett. I think both middle names sound fine with it, but I prefer Clark.
5. Alexander Atticus - Alexander is nice. Don't like Atticus.Top 10 girl's names: Serena * Audrey * Sienna * Bridget * Lucy * Hazel * Cordelia * Josephine * Claire * Alice
Top 10 boy's names: Elliott * Callum * Theodore * Emmett * Nolan * Ian * Blake * Brennan * Adrian * Everett