Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    My ex is named Andrew, and his sister is named Amanda. It's a lovely sibset until you learn that their parents call them Andy and Mandy.

I know a set of sisters named Jennifer and Jenny.

I grew up living with one of my mother's friends for a while. There were 3 kids each, so 6 total. My mother's friend had two sons named William Patrick (Jr.) and Patrick William. Her daughter was named Ashley Marie, and I was Ashley Rose. Yep. It was confusing.

I know three sisters named Brianna, Shyanna, and Dianna. Their mother's name is Anna.

I recently came across someone on facebook whose daughters' middle names were Isabelle, Corabelle, Mirabelle, and Lirabelle. I actually found that to be tasteful as they all had different first names and it tied them together without being tooooo cutesy.
    Married (8/9/12) teen writer mommy to Mairead Rose (8/7/11). TTC Minerva Lily or Remus Jeffrey in a few months.

Rose ♥ Jeff ♥ Mairead

My best friend's name is Shauna Kristen (same middle name as her mom) and her younger brother's name is Shawn Edward (same middle name as his dad). Everyone always assumes they're twins, but they're four years apart.

I also went to school with twin sisters named Antoinette and Anjanette.

Gregory
    Cathie
    Rebecca
    Philip

It isn't that the names are bad but Cathie stands out like a sore thumb to me. My mom is Rebecca, she goes by Becky, and even she was like "I don't know why they didn't name her Catherine."

A good friend of mines name is Katherine Alice and goes by Katie. When she was about 14, her dad remarried to a woman who had two children name Jospeh (not sure of middle name) and Katherine Rose (who went by Kate) sooo confusing :/
    Bree
    Proud mama to..

Eliska Seraphine (b. 3rd March 2001)
    Gabriel Blake 'Gabe' (b. 12th May 2008)
    Naomi Sage (b. 22nd August 2010)
    Scarlett Rowena (b. 28th September 2012)
    Murphy Atticus (b. 28th September 2012)

Top Choices:
    Coralie Nell ~ Juliette Rue ~ Claira Mae
    Willard Pasha ~ Hugo Elliott ~ River Thackeray