Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Not that I personally know them or have even met them (I wish!) but the famous McEnroe brothers, the tennis players, are John Patrick and Patrick John.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

George Foreman's 5 sons, George Jr., George III, George IV, George V and George VI.

Jade and Jordan (Stylistacally, very different. Also brings together images of different generations. They're both girls, but I assumed Jordan was a boy and Jade was a girl when I first heard their names).
    Makenna and Megan (Same as Jade and Jordan, but I knew they were both girls).
    Necole, Erika and Emielie (This one speaks for it's self).
    Olivia <3

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerian View Post
    This is NOT a joke or made up - Last year my eldest went to a playgroup with a little girl named Tulisa - her siblings were (I'm seriously NOT making this up) Tinchy (brother), Shakira and Rihanna!

Also now a sibset of Tillie, Millie and Willie. They think it's cute and no, it's not nn!
    Also know a ShaQuira, LaQrisha and Levontae, a set of Zephyr, Atlandria and Titus-Reks, have also come across a Babydoll Dikiny and Princess Joop (her mum named them after what she wanted them to be (?!) and her favourite perfume DKNY and Joop - creative if nothing else). And I've met a mum who barked out "Ioio and Dottie-Boo" (Ioio as in yoyo)

I used to live in a very colourful area (and I mean that as in "colourful personalities"). When we had our youngest everyone was like "Omg ur sons name is so boring and common" - well, what wouldn't be next to Babydoll Dikiny and Tinchy!?

'Babydoll' has left me speechless. That should be...illegal. Or something.

Anastasia, Tessa, Marina, Stella
    Connor, Rhett, Corbin, Grayson