Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    I know some guy who had Christopher and Christian with wife number one - and then had another Christopher with wife number two...

Know another couple who had two girls named Rose Marie and Marie Rose.

Know a couple who has a son named Gunnar and a daughter named Hope...seems like opposite ends of the spectrum to me.

It must be so weird to have the exact same name as a sibling. Hopefully the two Christophers at least got their own middle names.

Siblings Ethan, Evan, Ellen & Eileen. Their middle names all start with the same letter too. :/
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

This is NOT a joke or made up - Last year my eldest went to a playgroup with a little girl named Tulisa - her siblings were (I'm seriously NOT making this up) Tinchy (brother), Shakira and Rihanna!

Also now a sibset of Tillie, Millie and Willie. They think it's cute and no, it's not nn!
    Also know a ShaQuira, LaQrisha and Levontae, a set of Zephyr, Atlandria and Titus-Reks, have also come across a Babydoll Dikiny and Princess Joop (her mum named them after what she wanted them to be (?!) and her favourite perfume DKNY and Joop - creative if nothing else). And I've met a mum who barked out "Ioio and Dottie-Boo" (Ioio as in yoyo)

I used to live in a very colourful area (and I mean that as in "colourful personalities"). When we had our youngest everyone was like "Omg ur sons name is so boring and common" - well, what wouldn't be next to Babydoll Dikiny and Tinchy!?