Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    A friend has Mia and Addison (girls) and Braxton and Walker (boys). The girls' names struck me as off because of the one feminine and the other unisex like someone else mentioned, but I don't think it's nearly as grievous an offense as many on this post.

I know a sibset of 4 girls, Kayleigh, Kylie, Karlie, and Kiera. Also twins that come to mind are Riley and Rory and Imogen and Isla.

Should we even get into the Duggars? You'd think Jinger wouldn't get used until they were completely out of J names, but they came up with quite a few after that. Oh, and I just looked it up and they reused the first son's middle name as a later son's first name and gave a set of twins the same middle.

Millie, Mollie and Maisie were sisters mentioned in my local paper a while back. I think the first two were twins but I might be wrong on that.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Four brothers named Brent, Brandon, Brian and Brady, there father's name was Barry, and ALL of them had middle names beginning with "J"
    My ex's nieces were Kiera, Kandra, and Denea.
    Growing up my mom was friends with a family who had 14 kids, and they all had names beginning with "L".