Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Worst Multiple/Sibsets

ive been pondering over this for a while since i met twins called Charlotte and Charles who both are known to everyone by Charlie and have been since they were born, i have also encountered triplets Eve, Ava and Ivi *shudders* i cant remember their full names but i hope their fn's were a longer version of the names.
    Another bad one i have met is older brother Dave and his younger sister Genevieve, terrible sibset putting an elaborate name like Genevieve next to boring old Dave.

what are the worst multiples/sibsets you have met? Not heard of, only put them if you have actually met them.
    First year Uni student; Speech and Language Pathology

Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan, Kallie, Xia, Poet, Wren, Quinn
    Lachlan, Ryan, Oliver, Benjamin, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper, Jace

I heard of a family with Jayla, Jaylon and Jordan... How confusing!

My best friend's family consists of a Hailey (I think that's how it's spelled, I really have no idea), Madison, and Paige. They aren't too terrible, but they scream "children of the ninties" too me.
    I also know a pair of twins named Rianne and Avery. They're just really mismatched. I think they have other siblings, I wonder what they're named...
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Christian and Kristen.
    It's not even a joke, when I was younger I knew twins named that, which sounded so dorky because the two names are so alike. Kristen is a boys name here in Denmark, so that just made it even sillier.
    Zelia • 20s • I run everythingroyalty • Exporting names from Greenland & Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Lórien • Alexander Adelin Pemba "Sasha" • Aksel Atticus Ivik • Oscar Edmund Igaluk
    Nor Valdemar Oisín • Asa Bjørnstjerne • Marcel Endymion Theo • Vincent Akiva Lysander

Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Asta Ivalo Galadriel • Aviaaja Catherine Françoise "Avi" • Evelyn Cleopatra "Evie"
    Olga Alvaret Lúthien • Noor Dagmar Evangeline • Edith Faraday Thérèse "Edie" • Eleonora Brontë Patricia

It isn't as terrible as the other examples, but I knew a girl who had three younger sisters, she was Carrie (Carolyn) and the sister closest to her was Katie (Katherine). I always found it strange to have two names that are so similar! It must be confusing!