Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Worst Multiple/Sibsets

ive been pondering over this for a while since i met twins called Charlotte and Charles who both are known to everyone by Charlie and have been since they were born, i have also encountered triplets Eve, Ava and Ivi *shudders* i cant remember their full names but i hope their fn's were a longer version of the names.
    Another bad one i have met is older brother Dave and his younger sister Genevieve, terrible sibset putting an elaborate name like Genevieve next to boring old Dave.

what are the worst multiples/sibsets you have met? Not heard of, only put them if you have actually met them.
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

I heard of a family with Jayla, Jaylon and Jordan... How confusing!

My best friend's family consists of a Hailey (I think that's how it's spelled, I really have no idea), Madison, and Paige. They aren't too terrible, but they scream "children of the ninties" too me.
    I also know a pair of twins named Rianne and Avery. They're just really mismatched. I think they have other siblings, I wonder what they're named...
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Christian and Kristen.
    It's not even a joke, when I was younger I knew twins named that, which sounded so dorky because the two names are so alike. Kristen is a boys name here in Denmark, so that just made it even sillier.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

It isn't as terrible as the other examples, but I knew a girl who had three younger sisters, she was Carrie (Carolyn) and the sister closest to her was Katie (Katherine). I always found it strange to have two names that are so similar! It must be confusing!