Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick name flow question

Quick question! Does Wilder William C___ie sound horrible? My husband wants our next boys name to be Beckett, and he also wants the middle name to be William after his Dad, which I am ok with. My favorite name for our next boy (if we have one) is Wilder. Is flow that big of a deal or does Wilder William just sound horrible? HELP!

His second favorite name is Wilder so if we had 3 boys Beckett and Wilder would inevitably be the other 2.
    Wren Isabella . Ada Wildflower . Carys Winter . Brier Elisabeth . Winter Catherine
    Wilder Gray . Forrest Cade . River Jude

Emers0n Be@r
    BOY 2 due in May <3

I'm not a big fan of the flow of Wilder William, nor of the repeated Wil- even though and maybe also because they have different sounds to them. I do much prefer Beckett William and Wilder Cade.

- Edmund Louis (lou-ee) - Henry - Arthur - Hugo -
    - Eleanor - Rose Lavinia Charlotte - Flora - Alice Cordelia -
    GP: Auguste | Ophelia Sybil | Edith, Adele & Margot (sibset)

I can't say I like Wilder William but Beckett Wilder sounds okay. I prefer the name William, I love it. And William Wilder sounds a lot better! I say go with William, if you guys want to honor William so much as to give it as a middle name to both theoretical children. I personally would choose William Bastian, William Adamec, William Theodore, William Henry, or William Chester. I do love the name William, and to a very slightly less extent, Beckett. I think they'd make a great sibset with Emerson (which is one of my favorites as well). Good luck and I hope you have those kiddos to name!
    Today's Favorites {August, Vivenne, Xanthe, Dashiell, Damien, Gabriel}

Anneliese Faye, Meredith Sophie, Clara Mirielle Iris, Agatha Louise, Fiona Adele, Iantha Miriam, Gemma Rose Antionette, Rosa Vivienne Clare, Catherine Lyra Eleanor, Magdalen Porsche, Beatriz Calliope, Arwen Lucia, Eliza Jeanette

Henry Leonardo, Emerson Balthasar, Chester Julian, Theodore Atlas, Damian Richard, Keaton Alexander

GP: Antionette, July, Etta, Juliet, Crimson. Rudy, Leonardo, Sage.

Ok thanks for the replies!

@teenberryo13 I dont want to use William that much but it is important to my husband, and only ONE theoretical child would have the name William in it Unfortunately I dont like it as a first name at all. Its sort of stuffy and extremely common in my state. And thank you I hope I have them too!
    Wren Isabella . Ada Wildflower . Carys Winter . Brier Elisabeth . Winter Catherine
    Wilder Gray . Forrest Cade . River Jude

Emers0n Be@r
    BOY 2 due in May <3

I think Wilder William is lovely
    Sienna, Clara, Annalise, Lydia, Elara, Lila, Dakota, Leonie, Eisley, Perrie, Cleo, Emerie, Talia, Zara

Harrison, Koby, Blake, Chase, Everett, Calder, Ramsey, Flynn, Jay, Drew, Elliot, Gray, Miles, Reid, Ezra, Leo

TTC March 2016