Names Searched Right Now:

Names to go with Hamilton

We recently found out we are having baby #2! I have a son named Hamilton, named after his grandfather and great-grandfathers middle names. Our last name begins with "H" and is also quite long. I love my little guys name. I sounds like a very strong and proud name. Having a hard time coming up with others....especially for another boy! Right now our top girls name is Harlow. I have no clue for boys. We also love the name Harrison (which also runs in the family) BUT I DREAD having my son be named Harry so that is most certainly off the list now.

Would love to hear what my fellow berries suggest! Thank in advance!

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Favourites
    Rosa Evangeline-Henry Dashiell
    Willa Frances-Angus Bodhi
    Margot Ruth-Conan Lewis
    Sophia Maris-Linus Conrad
    Claire Odette-Rufus Eoin

Seems like you're trying to stick with an 'H' theme (unless you're just really drawn to names that begin with H and not doing it on purpose.)

Suggestions:
    Boys
    Hudson
    Hunter
    Heath
    Henry
    Holden
    Howell
    Harvey

Girls
    Holiday
    Harper
    Hillary
    Holly
    Hazel
    Henrietta
    Helena

I fancy these: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Indie Nell

Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas