Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I knew a Chris and Kristen irl and on Project Runway one of the home visits introduced us to Christopher's sister Christina--they had another sister with her own name but I forget what it was.

I have several multiples in my family. The worst ones would be twins Michele and Michael, Kiley and Riley and triplets Richard, Russel and Ronald. Other twins that are named a bit better are Eugene and Gloria, Dylan and Jarod, and Sophia and Lauren.

Twins in my junior high school class: Sharon and Karon.

Joseph, Maurice and Precious.

Queen and Princess. (the meanest girls in my high school).

Three girls - Timothy, Holly, Laurel (all named after grasses) and brother ... Fred.

Maria and Mario.

When I was in elementary school I lived near a family that had named all three daughters Katherine. The oldest went by Kate, the middle one went by Katie, and the youngest used her full name.
    Favorite names at the moment:
    Simone Sage
    Andre Larion

Other names I like: Veronica Vivian Lydia Octavia Bianca Flora Zulima Augustine Elsa Avalon Zamora Carmina

When I met siblings (not twins) Jada and Jaden I immediately thought of how confusing it must be. I know a Clara (clair-ah prn.) who always felt her name was too close to her sister Carol's, especially on the phone and with mail and such.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy