Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    I went to elementary school with twins named Victor & Victoria.

My grandmother's name is Jill, and her older brother's name is Jack.

I now know a family whose children are named Jayden, Tijay (pronounced Ty-jay), and Brayden. That's the order, too. I don't know why the rhyming, and I don't know why they skipped one kid to accomplish the rhyme. There is now a daughter, but I don't know her name...

A family with girls named: Alixis, Alicia, Alyvia, Alaura, and Aleah,
    and boys: Trevor and Teagan

I don't know how anyone ever got called by the correct name. Gag!

I knew twins my age named Mariel and Mariella. They were identical. Why you would do that to a child, I do not know.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

I know siblings named Christopher and Christen. They were both named after their father, Christopher. I understand naming one child after yourself, but two? Now that's just arrogant.
    Ashley l Christian l Journalist

Lorelei Anouk ○ Hermione Iris ○ Rosalind Cora ○ Ingrid Molly ○ Sophie Heloise ○ Merida Lucy ○ Ruby Evangeline ○ Genevieve Winter ○ Cecelia Bliss

Phineas Reid ○ Rafferty Fox ○ Deacon Murray ○ Harvey Penn ○ Barnaby Roux ○ Percival Jack ○ Gideon Ace ○ Judah Montgomery