Names Searched Right Now:

boys name suggestions

It feels like there are lots of boy's names that I like but none that I would actually use! The only name that Iwould defiantly use at the moment would be Felix.. but one of my top girls name is Beatrix!! I wish I could use both!!
    I also think that the style I like for girls and boys are different because most of the names suggested to go with my favourite girls names I don't love. I think I like boys names with a softer sound but defiantly masculine. Also something which ages well. For boys I don't mind popularity, but I also like more obscure names. Basically, I like a bit of everything! I'm a sucker for a good whimsical name for a boy and a good quirky nickname too!
    Anyway, enough of my ramble.. sorry if that made no sense!!!
    What boys names can you suggest to me? Some names I like are in my signature for inspiration. I'd love any random suggestions you have thankyou!!
    Yvette ~ Lover of names
    Dreaming of a baby one day!

Felix, August, Jasper
    Beatrix, Iris, Eleanor
    *Lists still in construction*

I agree that your boys and girls style are different! I think we are on the same page girl wise

As for boys:

Jarvis
    Archer
    Griffin
    Oscar
    Rafael
    Leopold
    Ambrose
    Xavier
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William