Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Could Lorna be the new Lauren/Laura?

I came across this name over the summer and I think that it is very beautiful and has a lot of potential. It has a lovely vintage feel that seems very timeless, yet is also has a modern touch too. So what do you think? Could this name take over Lauren and Laura? I think that it is a good middle between the two!
    Please pray for Lucy, her and her family need your support: http://erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com/

Currently loving....
    Henry, Jack, Jude, Liam, Beckett, Wesley, Noah, Mason, Simon, Luke
    Lucia (Lucy), Annabel, Eloise, Leah, Avery, Brennan/Brynn, Lilah, Reese, Annora, Antonia

When I was in college (years ago) and studying Spanish, I started watching a Spanish soap opera (filmed in Peru?) to help me practice understanding the spoken language. A prominent and beautiful character on the show was named Lorna. I find the name to be very pretty. However, I don't see Lorna ever taking over Laura, Lori, or Lauren.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

I like Lorna. It's old fashionedish but still very pretty and it has this almost haunting feeling. I don't see it becoming popular or overtaking Lauren/Laura.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I don't think so, Lorna has a very vintage feel to me, so it's not on the same level as Lauren.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

I love Lorna. Heaps actually.

Lorna Jane gives it some air time, but I think Laura and Lauren will stay more popular.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William