Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I really like most of these, thought Hespera (really like Vespera) and Niniane (not sure of pn, but it's hard for me not to see Ninny coming up as a nn) are not my cup of tea.

Altalune Tinkersnow
    Elbereth Fairlight
    Illyria Windemere
    Nienna Seawillow
    Rhiannon Meadowsweet

Any single syllables in the running for middles?
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

The only one I can see on a real baby is Finvola. I feel like you might be trying to be TOO different and it is going to be blatantly obvious, unless that kind of thing doesn't bug you. On the other hand I don't know what country you live in either so I don't know how weird those names would be where you are from. It is not that I completely dislike all of them--it just seems that you are trying too hard to be different, and maybe you aren't choosing names so much for the reason that you like them, as you are just choosing them because you want your child to be unique.
    “If you're going to say what you want to say, you're going hear what you don't want to hear.”
    ― Roberto Bolaño

Mumma to V, A, and K.

Current considerations:
    Miriam Cara Tatum Noel Marcia Vanna Marya Gail
    Roger Seth Cassius Harris Alexander

asophie1: I love Altalune Windemere Snow! So beautiful!
    Glad you loved this combo, its probably my favourite too! I find Altalune so stunning and unique, yet completely wearable at the same time - strikes the perfect balance.

If you wanted to use another of your favourite names, I think Altalune Winterose Snow would be just as stunning, or even Altalune Winterose Neige (french word for snow).

Good luck!
    Girls: Sophie, Delphine, Eleanore
    Boys: Christopher "Topher", Gray, Aurelian "Rex"

Quote Originally Posted by dayjoysky2815 View Post
    The only one I can see on a real baby is Finvola. I feel like you might be trying to be TOO different and it is going to be blatantly obvious, unless that kind of thing doesn't bug you. On the other hand I don't know what country you live in either so I don't know how weird those names would be where you are from. It is not that I completely dislike all of them--it just seems that you are trying too hard to be different, and maybe you aren't choosing names so much for the reason that you like them, as you are just choosing them because you want your child to be unique.

Not everyone who uses an out there name is doing it to be unique. A lot of these names are really beautiful, even if their not your taste.