Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hattie needs a middle name....

So, We are pretty sure we are going with Hattie for our girl's first name.

We were going to use Ruth, my father's mother's name for her middle name, but unfortunately my mom's mom, Rosalie, just passed away - so the question is what name can I use to honor both of my parents mom's in our daughter's middle name.

Our son's name is Asa Miles - do you think Hattie Ruth sounds like a good sibling name?
    Thanks!

Personally I think Hattie Rose flows better and sounds better. Either is sweet!

I guess I don't want to necessarily pick one grandma over the other for a middle name - any other R names that would go well with Hattie and have a nod to both grandma's names?
    Thanks!

Hattie Ruth Eilidh? Eilidh pronounced (ay-lee). It sounds like the end of Rosalie kind of. You could give her two middle names. If not, maybe Hattie Rosa Ruth
    All the best,
    Shannon

Charlotte Noelle
    Baby boy due February 16th, 2013

Roux, pronounced ROO, is French, and would be a nod to both grandmas with not only the R, but with each one's vowel. Hattie Roux? Or you could just do the letter R as a middle name. I believe former President Harry S Truman had only an S for a middle name, to honor two sides of the family.