Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which Combo for our Xmas Eve twins?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clara Josephine Collins & Eloise Mary Collins

27 32.93%
  • Eleanor Ivy Collins "Nora" & Matilda Snow Collins "Tilly"

34 41.46%
  • Matilda Snow Collins "Tilly" & Eloise Winter Collins

21 25.61%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Such gorgeous names! I voted for Eleanor Ivy and Matilda Snow as those are the ones that I personally like the best.

Clara Josephine & Eloise Mary and Matilda Snow and Eloise Winter are also beautiful!

You can't go wrong with any of these.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][CENTER][SIZE=2]Renaming myself;
    something quirky, British and elegant.[/SIZE]
    ----------
    [COLOR="#009999"]August - Edmund - Dexter - Jasper - Felix - Henry[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#990066"]Violet - Beatrice - Florence - Olive - Harriet - Antigone - Clementine - Henrietta - Hermione - Wilhelmina - Ottilie - Persephone[/COLOR]

Please vote on my name list!: [url]http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9812834[/url]

[/CENTER][/FONT]

I am just so in love with Matilda Snow and Eloise Winter Collins, both are just perfect and still my favourite option for you. I don't think it's too much of a problem one having a nickname and the other one not but I do think for Eloise you easily use Elsie, Lo, Lola and Ellie so there are options there.

I think if you are not loving Clara Collins then that one has to be out because that's whats you are going to hear all the time.

Matilda and Eleanor are lovely together but I much prefer Eloise to Eleanor.

Matilda Snow and Eloise Winter are so beautiful individually and together. They fit together. They are Magical!!!
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

I love Matilda and Eleanor- nn's Tilly and Nora are adorable! I like the middle name choices too. What sweet names for your pair. Congrats!

Eleanor Ivy and Matilda Snow are gorgeous together!
    All the best,
    Mischa.