Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A nice feminine middle name to go with this?

So recently I've been thinking about the name Regina. It was number one on my list for a while, some years ago, even before beginning TTC but then it sort of fell off but it has come back onto my radar and I'm remembering how much I love that name. It has such a lovely, rich, regal quality. One of the reasons it fell off my list before though was my inability to find a middle name that I liked to go with it. I like really feminine, romantic names and sweet, vintage classics but nothing seems to work with Regina. Rose was my number one name for longer than any other but when I realized my chosen middle name (Anne) didn't work well with it because when said together it sounded like Roseanne which I hated, it fell into mn potential instead and while I suaully really like the sound and flow of names with alliteration I don't really like Regina Rose and I have absolutely no other ideas!

Help?

How about Regina Ambrose? Still has Rose in there and I love that Ambrose means "Immortal".

Regina Primrose? ( maybe a bit prim and proper)
    Regina Rosalie
    Regina Rosebud

Non-Rose suggestions
    Regina Juliet
    Regina Josephine
    Regina Felicity
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair