Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Lenore. It's beautiful and I love the connection to Poe. My second choice would be Lenora.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Lenora (nn Nora), then Lenore, then Leonora.

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    I love Lenore. It's beautiful and I love the connection to Poe. My second choice would be Lenora.
    My thoughts ENTIRELY! I adore Lenore for its lovely sound and for the Poe connection, then I like Lenora, then Leonora. I feel as though the more you add to it, the less pretty it becomes. Lenore is the simplest and therefore, the loveliest.
    Kirrily, Valencia, Romy, Juliet, Sevilla, Clemency, Kate
    Zachary, Ronan, Milo, Hale, Finn, Lewis

Lenora.

And I know it wasn't mentioned, but I love Elnora.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

Definitely Lenore! Then Leonora. I don't like Lenora, it sounds off balance somehow.