Names Searched Right Now:

Redemption Names

What do you all think about the word Redemption being used as a name (maybe a middle name)? Also, what are some names that mean "redemption," "reborn," or "ressurrected"? I've found Stasia/Stacy/Anastasia, Renatia/Renate/Renata, the different "Renee" variations, and Phoenix. But are there some other ones as well?

Renata is beautiful

I think Redeem would work better since it has some more obvious nicknames like Red, Reem and Deem

Galya also means redeemed
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

Thank you. Those are some interesting ideas. I hadn't thought of using Redeem, and Galya is a pretty name.

Funny, I'm on a similar kick right now. I'm loving Renata! Especially with nn. Ren. I've never really liked Renee but still love the meaning of it. I think the Renae spelling is slightly better.

The only name I could find with this meaning that hasn't been mentioned yet is Priam.

Behind the Name says it's an ancient Greek male name (although it sounds more feminine to my ear). It might make a nice, unusual middle name although it is very close to an acronym used in the aviation industry. I wouldn't be able to use it personally because I can't not see the acronym!

Thank you. I'll take a look a Priam.