Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Middle Names for Ivy

My husband and I decided on Ivy for our second girls option. Our first is Cora Annaliese, which we LOVE! Now we are just trying to come up with a middle.name for Ivy, which is proving very difficult! Here are my thoughts....

I love the sound of Ivy Tennyson or Ivy Emerson or Ivy Harper... love the tomboyish literary refference along with short sweet and cute Ivy. Although I really dont like the name Elizabeth at all, I still think Ivy Elizabeth sounds AWESOME. My husband agrees the longer names sound best, arpund 3 or 4 sylables.

My husband came up with Ivy Gray last night which he absolutely loves but I do not like. It sounds tpo 'Gray'! I suggested Grayson, and other color names, none of which he liked.

We would love some help, berries!

I like the sound of Ivy Tennyson & Ivy Emmerson too.. what does your DH think of them?

Ivy Elizabeth is gorgeous too.

I'm not fond of Ivy Gray either -even your DH said that Ivy works best with a longer name, so Gray doesn't fit the bill.
    How about Ivy Vivienne
    Ivy Adrienne
    Ivy Julienne
    Ivy Madelyn
    Ivy Carolyn
    Ivy Jaqueline
    these have a similar ending sound to Emmerson & Tennyson but are more feminine.

MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

I have Ivy Elena on my list. Other considerations were Ivy Annabelle, Ivy Seraphina, Ivy Nicolette, Ivy Fiona and Ivy Lucille. Good luck!

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014